FUSILLI PASTA -DE CECCO-
Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta DeCecco in our Paper Bags.
Traditional production methods that stay true to our over 125 years old family recipe
1. Since 1886 we have been choosing the best durum wheat produced in Italy and in the rest of the world to guarantee a pasta with unique qualities and a perfect cooking performance
2. Before being milled, our wheat must pass strict quality controls to make sure we deliver on our promise
3. The semolina we use for kneading is "coarse" to preserve the gluten integrity and to guarantee a "sweeter" taste
4. We knead the semolina with cold water at a temperature lower than 15°C to ensure greater pasta firmness while cooking
5. We use rough bronze drawplates, making the dough porous to capture the sauce better
6. We let the pasta dry slowly at low temperatures to preserve the organoleptic characteristics of our wheat
From father to son
Since 1886 we have been carrying on an important responsibility: our tradition of making pasta, without compromise, that we refine every single day and that allows us to bring the authentic pleasure of Italian cuisine all over the world.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0,3 g|
|of which sugars||3,4 g|